Sunday, May 15, 2011

"Cardiac Arrest" Almost Complete; New Project in Planning Stages

My science-fiction/fantasy novel, "Cardiac Arrest", will be finished sooner than expected!  My characters have concluded their journey through murky swamps, barren deserts, dark labryinths, and forbidden gardens and have arrived at their destination:  an ancient castle on an isolated island.  The novel evolved rapidly and should be finished by the middle of September. 

In the meantime, I've completed an outline, synopsis, and character sketches for the next project, which will be a novel based on my short story, "Citadel of the New Moon", which was published in the January 2011 issue of Fantasy and Fear from Pro Se Press.  Characters from "Citadel" will return in the novel, which takes place two years after the end of the original story.  I expect the new project to be the same length as "Cardiac Arrest" and hope to have it finished by late November or early December.

No comments:

Post a Comment